By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site.
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the "Effective Date” above.
You can browse our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We will collect information once you give it to us, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, as when you interact with us and the Site, If you choose to provide us with those information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. for example, when you:
- access or use the Site;
- register, subscribe, or create an account with Harakat Store;
- email address, physical contact information;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites;
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- open or respond to our e-mails;
- refer and share friends, family, or others to Harakat Store;
- contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
- post comments to Online Communities; and provide information to our Vendors.
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);and
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data;
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
- Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, and offers for products and services from us;
- Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Site – for example, for Harakat Store vouchers and other goods and services, including tracking redemption;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Promotional activities & New arrivals products notifications
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law with:
- Any Harakat Store Affiliate who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- Our Vendors to provide services for us and who are required to protect the Personal Information;
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
What is this Cookies Policy?
What are cookies?
"cookies" are (small files placed on your hard drive) which are unique identifiers, usually made up of small bits of text or code. Cookies are usually stored on your device or in your web browser and they send certain information back to the party who served the cookie. When we say cookies, we are actually referring to a broader range of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels and other similar technologies. When we say first-party cookies we mean cookies that are served by Harakat Store. When we say third-party cookies we mean cookies that are served by non-Harakat Store parties.
How are cookies used?
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your dealatcity.com communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other dealatcity.com users, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. To report dealatcity.com-related spam or spoof emails to dealatcity.com, please forward the email to our customer service.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your harakatstore.com password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify harakatstore.com and change your password.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can access, update and delete most of your personal information by signing in your dealatcity.com personal account. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction is completed, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.